Neil Caddell is Manager of Locate/Investigative Markets at TransUnion Specialized Risk Group. He has worked as a licensed private investigator for over 20 years in Florida and New York and has extensive management experience in his field. He has worked on major investigations and has sat on medical malpractice insurance boards as well as being a member of many country-wide investigator groups.
Best Investigative Tactics: Old Methods vs New
- Old methods included pretext phone calls, knocking on neighbors doors and pre-surveillance activity checks
- Datasets were limited with monthly/quarterly/annual updates
- Predictive analytics and social media did not exist
- Today’s data platforms utilize over 9,500 sources with many unique sources
- New investigative techniques are more in-house and desktop than in the field
- Today’s investigator can now know what a subject looks like and where they work along with a predictive pattern of where they have been prior to leaving the office
- Learn how to manage your background investigation, so that you can invoice more and close your cases faster
- Check out my talk, demo, and learn what the market leader in actionable intelligence has developed and what is coming next……..